пятница, 21 августа 2026 г.

bridielux, she was fine (chaos gacha self-insert)

каннибализм, сумашествие, бросил после 16й главы

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/she-was-fine-chaos-gacha-self-insert.1301145
ai-written  worm (wildbow (author))  cyoa  grimdark  self insert  lisa wilbourn | tattletale  rachel lindt | bitch  taylor hebert  chaos gacha  violence pre-canon

Chaos Gacha, but to the tone of Worm, without the gross sex stuff. Self Insert, almost a CYOA (for me) powerset. Random drop in. Human orchestrated. My goal is to create a set of AI tools to serve as Game Master, Characters, Narrator, Editor(s), Escalators(s), and then to provide me with a CYOA format game which is then turned into a novel.

This is my first attempt at this.

Feedback is a gift, and it will help me to improve the crafter. Seriously. I've been tuning this thing so hard, building tuners to tune the tuners. It's getting way to meta. Once I'm happy with the build, I'll share the git repo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

ElidEvendell, AnfisaScas, Принц-Полукровка: Изменённый рецепт | Детство

неинтересно, бросил после нескольких глав, чисто отношения https://fanfics.me/fic225387 Фандом: Гарри Поттер Персонажи: Северус Снейп, Лили ...