Post-GM Taylor wakes up without any bullet holes, on her bed in Brockton Bay in late 2010. Second chances are on sale. Thirds and fourths are too.
Worm fanfic that borrows the protagonist main power from RavensDagger's Save Scumming serial (which is still running, also here, on SB). Obviously, I don't own anything here and just trying to have fun with the idea of Taylor using Save/Reload powers. Also, if it seems like Taylor occasionally makes fun of canon staples, it might be somewhat true too. This was supposed to be a very not serious and short attempt at creative writing on my part, first ever. The characters decided otherwise. I later learned this happens to many noob writers. I blame space whales magic.
I highly recommend both original works, though only Worm knowledge is implied/needed, as the story starts where Worm ends. Reading enough fanfics is probably fine too, as I don't plan on following canon too vigorously.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий